[IPk] suggest a topic for a pumpers meeting

hi all -

Tony and I are planning a meeting for pumpers at the AGM of the Diabetes
Federation of Ireland. We're interested in finding out what sort of topics
would interest people who are already pumping. For example, I suggested a
talk on carb assessment (carb counting), because it isn't very well
understood in these parts and it makes pumping so much more effective.

What topics would draw you to a meeting especially for insulin pumpers? You
can mail me privately with your suggestions if you like, or you can discuss
them on the IP list. The more ideas you give us, the more likely we are to
have a good meeting!

Grain is the enemy of the sedentary classes.