Re: [IPk] Fashion advice (was To pump or not to pump)

Dear all,

Thanks for all your advice!  I am now the proud owner of a tan-coloured
tankini with lots of sparkly bits from Marks and Spencers. One advantage
of tankini (is that the plural, or is it tankinis, or is the plural
tankini tankini???) One advantage, any way, is that I got to buy a
different sized top and bottom, so both fit well.

Best wishes

dm 30+, 508 1+
Pat Reynolds
   (T. Pratchett)