RE: [IPk] Hypos

This is an interesting subject as I can run 10 miles (still
training for the Windsor Half Marathon!) and not see my BGMs
fall at all (more often than not they rise) but an hours
gardening (planting bulbs, pruning etc) or decorating
(painting or wallpaper stripping) and they fall through the
floor!!  I have no idea why but because I know that is what
is likely to happen, I take regular tea breaks when
attempting any light physical exertion (and eats lots of

Registered in England No: 3763515
Registered Address:
			100 Thames Valley Park Drive
			Berkshire   RG6 1PT   UK