Re: [IPk] Hypos

Insulin Pumpers is supported entirely through donations. Your contribution
of $1 or $2 per month is needed. Please make your pledge of $10 or more per
year so that Insulin Pumpers can continue to serve YOU and the diabetes
community.     Visit: http://www.insulin-pumpers.org/donate.shtml

There are many reasons that your blood sugar can drop - I can't tell from
your email if you are male or female, but I know that my sugar levels drop
dramatically just before my period is due.

What is your basal rate set at?  It could be that you have set it while you
had an infection or something and it needs readjusting.  Decorating might
cause your levels to drop for 2 reasons:
1.  You will not be snacking while you're busy
2.   You may be using more energy if you are doing something physical

Be very careful about completely turning your pump off - lots of blood tests
to make sure your levels don't go bombing up, and cause ketoacidosis.  You
need to have some insulin in there, maybe drop the basal rate to 20% or