Re: [IPk] RE: Where can I get Silouettes

Yes this is the first time I have used Medtronic and I
am seriously unimpressed. It looks like I am sending
my second letter of complaint of the summer (the first
was to American Airlines for not having any veggie
food on a 9 hour flight!).

I thought Medtronic probably had a monopoly on the
market but if I can get the same thing from Disetronic
then that sounds good: I'll give them a call. Thanks
for the tip.

I do normally keep plenty of back up but I have been
doing lots of exercise this week and the sweat (yum!)
has caused a couple of the sets to work loose before
their time is up. Also, being used to AMT I was
expecting next day delivery.

Witnessing the first home win for AFC Wimbledon has
helped to lighten my mood :-)

Do You Yahoo!?