[IPk] RE: Where can I get Silouettes

If you don't use the sil-serter, buy tenders from Disetronic. they are
cheaper #105 for 20 and exactly the same thing as silouetes.  Everything
I've had delivered from Disetronic has been delivered the next day.  I think
Medetronic, now that AMT has ceased are having real problems getting into
the swing of it.  Alternatively, if finances will permit, it may be worth
keeping a couple of weeks supply of things as a fallback.

Hope you get it sorted.