[IPk] Is there anywhere I can get Silhouettes from?

Hello all

I ordered some Silhouettes on Wednesday and they were
supposed to turn up yesterday but didn't.

I have had a couple of incidents this week where the
sets have fallen out after only a day or so, and my
last one has just fallen out in the shower.

This means I will have to go back onto injections
until Tuesday. I really can't bear the thought of

Does anybody know if I can get emergency supplies from
anywhere in London?

Cheers all

God I'm annoyed!!!!!!

Do You Yahoo!?