Re: [IPk] BG Meters

I have tried Freestyle and found the results to be a bit inconsistent. The
meter I have seen that uses the tiniest sample and will not attempt the test
until enough blood is applied is the accu-chek Compact. It is somewhat unique
in that you never touch a test strip. They come loaded in a drum containing
17 strips and one has only to insert the drum, push a button and out pops the
strip. Make the test and push the button again and the used strip is
disgorged. I do not use it full time yet, but will have my next prescription
written for the Compact strips. Sorry I do not know the price as my endo gave
me mine.

B.W. Dortch
Ooltewah, TN USA