RE: [IPk] BG Meters

Hi everyone, and thanks to those who have offered advice and opinions

I'm thinking that maybe I'll get an Ultra or a FreeStyle for the sake of the
smaller sample, and just use my fingertips for consistency and accurate
results.  I'll have to try the bit near the nail bed, but I'm not sure I could
get 3-4 microlitres, for my Esprit.  Also, with this I'm measuring
plasma-calibrated levels, so there would be no change on that.

I'm rather keen on the number-calibrating system of the Esprit, ie no control
solutions unless you want to check function/technique.  The website for Ultra
shows this is the same, but I'm not so sure about the FreeStyle.  Anyone