Re: [IPk] BG Meters

Hi Lesley

I have been doing 8 - 10 tests a day for years, can't remember for how long
but probably more than 5 years. Fortunately you cannot tell this from my
fingers. They are fine. What I do is use all ten and both sides and
occasionally the tips. Make sure that you rotate the area tested on each
finger. I also use the tops just behind the nail. The skin is very thin here
and it bleeds very nicely so you can adjust your lancet setting to its
lowest. It is not as bad as it sounds.

Good luck,