RE: [IPk] BG Meters

Hi Lesley,

Actually, the small sample size the Ultra meter requires is one of the
reasons why I like it so much--I suppose I have sort of come to take that
for granted and so didn't think of it earlier! When I started using the
Ultra in the US over a year ago, I appreciated the sample size difference
between even the FastTake (i.e., the PocketScan) and the Ultra, and I was
reminded of that difference when I had to go to the PocketScan upon moving
to the UK last autumn. It was nice to be able to dig out my Ultra again when
the strips became available on the NHS a few months ago.