[IPn] day 21

Dear Pumpers and Friends,

It is day 21 of our Summer Pledge Drive and we are still struggling
to reach the half way point of our goal for the quarter with a bit
over $2700 raised so far. We have numerous challenges waiting for YOU
to pledge your matching contributions.

If you are financially able and have not yet made a contribution,
won't you please be the one to supply the next BOLU$$ to help match
the very generous challenge from the S.F. Bay area for $100.

Just 10 donations of $10 or 4 x $25 will do it. Every little bit
helps. Double the value of your contribution with a matching donation
now. Our DONOR BY THE BAY will match your contribution dollar for
dollar up to $100. If are financially able, you feel Insulin Pumpers
has helped you and you enjoy the support of fellow pumpers, please
give $10 or $20 a year to support OUR forum. There are currently
almost 4000 members of the forum. If each contributed just 75 cents a
month -- less than a buck!!, no fund raising would be needed to reach
our goal. So please won't you contribute today.

To make a matching contribution toward this challenge, or to make a
continuing gift to Insulin Pumpers visit the Insulin Pumpers donation
page at:

Send  contributions by mail, addressed to:

Insulin Pumpers
4600 El Camino Real - Suite 206
Los Altos, CA 94022

In the UK,  <=====