Re: [IPk] Charts

Hi Lesley

When first pumping I used to keep home-made Excel spreadsheets.  After a
while once I'de got a feel for things I felt I didn't need them.  When I
think I need to tighten control I download my BG meter data into my computer
every week (the cable and software is free from the meter manufacturer in my
case Bayer).

I hope it all goes well (exciting isn't it!)