[IPk] Charts

Hi everyone

Well I've decided to go for it, have chosen a pump and have booked training
days!  Can't wait to get back from my holiday, and it hasn't even started

I have bought "Pumping Insulin" and am currently reading the chapter on "Smart
Charts".  Today's question is this: did your pump company provide a suitable
charting device, and if not, have you bought one from somewhere or do you make
it up for yourself?

Thanks in anticipation