Re: [IPk] Fashion advice (was To pump or not to pump)

Hi Pat
I have several tankinis - BHS do some good ones where you can mix and match a
whole range of tops and bottoms, and they come in a variety of plain colours.
I have 1 1/2 sets (don't ask!) - one top and 2 bottoms. If you have more than
one you can mix the two colours together for variety!
I bought them last summer but I have seen them in BHS this year too.

Also try sports shops - I have a great blue and red tankini made by Speedo
which I think I got from Debenhams, but you'll find them in most good sports
shops. Also I have an Adidas tankini top which is very good (again, you can
buy them all separately).

All mine have good support, narrow straps, don't fall down and are perfect
for the pump. The BHS ones have bottoms that roll down or pull up, so you can
pull them up to cover the set if it's anywhere below the navel. And it's easy
to clip the pump onto the bottoms when you're not in the water. Or you can
shove the pump in your top..... And you can roll all the tops up (eg if you
want to lie on your front and sunbathe your back).
I would strongly recommend them!