Re: [IPk] Fashion advice (was To pump or not to pump)

Hi Pat,

Have you checked out the selection at Marks & Spencer? I was impressed with
the range of styles and sizes when I browsed the swimsuit section in the
Oxford store a few weeks ago. They had a lot of tops to match different
styles of bottoms.

I can sympathize on the challenge of finding a suit that 'works' when one's
on a pump...after a couple of hours of shopping in Houston back in June, I
finally decided that my shape's just too weird for a one-piece, I've lost
enough weight to wear a two-piece, and if anyone notices the little scars on
my tummy, big deal! (I settled on a black bikini....)

Good luck,

IDDM 8+ years; MiniMed pumper 6 years