[IPk] Fashion advice (was To pump or not to pump)

Dear All (well, probably just the women ...)

I am happy to detach from the pump while swimming, and the time has come
to buy a new swimsuit (amongst the other highlights of Boulder was
discovering that I've lost so much weight that current swimsuit is no
longer decent!).

I would like to be able to detach and reattach without too much
difficulty.  I always use my stomach.  A bikini is OUT.  My nice pump
nurse may say that I don't have enough fat on my stomach to use parts of
it, but to me it is definitely my worst feature!

I've looked in a couple of places for something suitable, but not found
anything - can anyone remember seeing a 'pump and big stomach-friendly'
two piece?  The bottoms can be bikini or trunks, and the top should go
down to at least the waist.  It should be loose on the bottom (so I can
put my hand up to detach pump.  It should not depend on bra size or
willpower to stay up - so wide straps are out - halter-neck would be

Best wishes,

dm 30+, 508 1+, composing email to supervisor along the lines of 'sorry
I have no redraft of chapter 3 for you - I went on holiday, was flat on
my back for three weeks and then spent the first weekend I was able to
type looking for a new swimming costume to take on holiday for another
Pat Reynolds
   (T. Pratchett)