I would like to ask all the Diabetic's here for some info about HYPO'S one's
that have happened a work, and what consequences due to your actions.

I would not mind if you contact me with my own E-mail address and that is

email @ redacted

As I fully respect our privacy and I know that I would not like to announce
what I have gone through myself well some of them anyway.

Thanks in anticipation Donald