Re: [IPk] High bgs and cannula kinking

Hi Mary
Yes, I agree about the cannula kinking. You might be right about the gym
class, especially as it was "Fab Abs" (45 mins of various combinations of
stomach crunching type things!). I've had it happen while in a dance lesson
too (lots of abdominal contracting if you do it right!). When I'm inserting,
if I'm totally relaxed it is usually much easier and I rarely have problems
with the set afterwards. I think that's why sets in the lower part of the
stomach tend to work better for me - because when you tense up it's the upper
stomach muscles that tend to contract, not the lower ones.