[IPn] A Challenge for All Pump Reps.

I have received this note from a friend who is a pump company rep.:

"O.K. here's a challenge. I'll start by chipping in $10 - let's get
each of the reps who hang out on this list to do the same, out of
pocket, independent of their companies' own contributions. I think
we'd be surprised if every one of the reps ponied up        :-)  "

So now is the time to find out how actively involved all the reps. on
the list are.  Will you prove this challenger wrong and show your
support for your customers (and for some of you, your fellow
diabetics)?   Let's show how much we all believe in the value of this
website by actively and personally supporting IP.

(BTW, the internet rumor is that if you do an Ongoing Pledge that you
will be Guaranteed an Increase in Sales each month.  Make a $10
monthly pledge and you go up a percentage, make a higher contribution
and you get an even higher increase!)      ;>)

To make an on-line, matching or sustaining contribution using our
secure server, please visit:

To make your challenge to the other members visit:

Insulin Pumpers 4600 El Camino Real - Suite 206 Los Altos, CA 94022

In the UK,  <===== for tax deductible donation, you can use your
charity card and/or contribute to the CAF (Charities Aid Foundation)
on behalf of Insulin Pumpers, CAF charity #002139. See

Charity card holders should go to http://www.allaboutgiving.org/

Others should go first to http://www.givingtoday.org/charitycard.cfm
or call 0800 99 33 11 for details of how to set up a charity card, or
contribute via CAF.
For mail list removal write
website http://www.insulin-pumpers.org