Re: [IPk] Quicksets again!

Hi Heather
Oh, I got it wrong then - I always thought the Quick Set had a needle. I
think I'm confusing it with the Rapid. In that case I can't think why there
is a reaction if it uses the same glue as the Silhouette. Some things in life
are just unexplainable...

I have occasionally got a little kink in the cannula. If it is only a very
small kink then it is usually fine. Sometimes when I've had poor absorption
from the set I've taken it out to find quite a large kink. I think it happens
on insertion - sometimes when you put the needle in you can feel a bit of
resistance and I think that bends the cannula slightly. Or if you wobble the
needle too much when putting it in!