Re: [IPk] Quicksets again!

Hello Di,
Sorry, I misunderstood. The Quick Set only has a short teflon (?) cannula
left in the skin not a needle.
Something you may be able to help with... When I've been removing the
Silhouette there does appear to be a little kink in the tube which has been
in the skin. I don't know when it's happened - on introduction or removal.
Is this something you've experienced?  Phil has been manually inserting the
sets.
Heather