Re: [IPk] Quicksets again!

Hi Heather
There is a big difference between using a needle for injections where it's
only in contact with the skin for up to a few seconds, and using one that
stays in the skin for several days - in terms of allergic reactions I mean.
I know of quite a few people who had no problem with reactions to needles on
syringes but who couldn't tolerate a set needle.
Anyway, glad the Sihouette is working. I was a bit anxious about them at
first - not because of the size, but just because of getting the angle right.
But once you know how it's very easy. And I get much fewer problems with
things like bent cannulas than with something like the Sofset with its
automatic whanger-in ("Sofserter" which is anything but Soft!). I never used
the Silserter - in fact I didn't know it existed.
Di