Re: [IPk] Quicksets again!

Hi Di
No, he seems OK with the Silhouettes and we're not doing anything
differently. Opsite, tegaderm and using the IV-prep wipes were suggested but
we haven't needed to use them. Don't understand why but am relieved anyway.
Yes, the Quick Set does use a metal needle. I'd be very surprised if that
was the cause of the problem because we've used needles up until nearly a
month ago. I was quite resistant to using the Silhouettes for a time because
of the length of the needle and I do confess that I haven't yet inserted
one, my husband has done it. I absolutely know that it doesn't hurt him but
I'm anxious about getting the angle right etc. We do have a Sil Serter but
Sam is a bit nervous about the noise it makes and says it hurts him.
Anyway, enough said.