Re: [IPk] Quicksets again!

My son was using the Quick Sets and was getting ezcema type reaction, red
skin and then flaking. On one occasion when removing the set I also removed
a layer of skin. I've spoken to Hannah Dickinson at Medtronic and she
advised that both Silhouette and Quick Set both use the same bonding agent
so if it was a reaction to that you'd get it with the Silhouettes also.
I must say after our experience of 3 sets failing we're now using
Silhouettes - it's comforting to be able to see the cannula entering the
skin.

Heather
Mum to Sam age 5