Re: [IPk] Quicksets again!

Thanks for helpful comments.  I'll look into the IV-prep - didn't know
you could get it from Minimed.

And here is an additional episode in my Quickset saga - twice now when
I've taken them out (after 3 days) there has been a large bright red
area, in a perfect circle, directly around where the cannula went in.
The last one was also swollen, and it had swollen into the the shape of
the circular dead space that these sets have directly above the insertion
point.  So I had a circular, red, flat-topped nipple-type thing on my
stomach!  Bizarre.  I don't think it was an infection because it wasn't
hot or painful and has now subsided into a flat, pink perfect red-ringed
circle.  Probably the only issue here is that the Quicksets don't agree
with me and the different sets suit different people so I'm better
off going back to my Silhouettes, which are as Tony said very flat indeed
- big needle notwithstanding! And now I swear I will not mention that
subject again. Katharine