Re: [IPk] Re: spare supplies, and cost of diabetes

Yep same here ,

I started on my pump in february. There haven't been any problems where changing my infusion site won't fix it.

The only conceivable way in which i would go back to injections is if my pump was destroyed ... but i'd get another one pretty damn quick.

If the pump fails, it's under warranty and Disetronic will courier me another one quite quickly.

I "accidently" ate a McDonalds yesterday. BG shot to 19  , but I had it under control within an hour. (they really must put some awful c**p in that food to screw my BG's so badly)