[IPk] Re: ip-uk-digest V2 #189 - Quicksets again !

Since using infusion sets, and particularly the Quicksets, I've found that
using Smith & Nephews' IV Prep (supplied by Minimed / Medtronic - about #12
/ box of 50) to swab the skin before insertion seems to leave the skin
slightly 'tacky' and provides a sound base for the Quickset's adhesive to
bond to. Certainly. I've never had a Quickset come unstuck ! (through
swimming, showers, squash etc).

Might be worth a try if you haven't already ?

John Twigg