[IPk] Weetabix

Lesley

Thanks for the reference: I bought a copy of "The
Glucose Revolution" today. Would you believe that one
of the case studies in it involves a diabetic man who
changes from Weetabix to oats for breakfast?! I wish
I'd been a bit quicker to realise what was going on.

I'm pleased that wholewheat spaghetti has a low GI as
that is one of my staples, but what about baked
potatoes? Do the rest of you avoid them because of
their high GI?

Cheers all
Jenny.

=====