[IPk] Weetabix

Thanks for the reference: I bought a copy of "The
Glucose Revolution" today. Would you believe that one
of the case studies in it involves a diabetic man who
changes from Weetabix to oats for breakfast?! I wish
I'd been a bit quicker to realise what was going on.

I'm pleased that wholewheat spaghetti has a low GI as
that is one of my staples, but what about baked
potatoes? Do the rest of you avoid them because of
their high GI?

Cheers all

Do You Yahoo!?
HotJobs - Search Thousands of New Jobs