RE: [IPk] Spare supplies

Hi everyone

Thanks for your replies to my questions... lots to think about!

If the two companies' customer care is everything they claim it to be, I
assume that, if the pump failed, you'd only be on injections overnight or
until Monday morning, anyway.  I think I'd rather continue with Humalog and
have numerous injections than change temporarily to Actrapid.  Some of you
have made interesting points about insulin wastage, but I think I'd still be
unhappy about throwing any away.