Re: [IPk] Spare supplies

The cost of insulin is not at all cheap, which is why I use the same insulin,
Humalog in my backup pen as I use in my pump so that I can recycle it to my
pump. For me, the action of humalog lasts a good 4 hours which is fine if I
am manually injecting insulin. I know that Actrapid lasts a bit longer, but
for me I cannot justify using it and then having to throw it away. For me,
there is really not that much of a difference between Humalog and Actrapid.
Of course, you may be different John.