[IPk] Quicksets again!

Hello, I changed my quickset this morning, after having a shower (no bath
oils today :)  ).   When I got to work I went to pull the old set off
and..... horror!  the new one had come unstuck and out all by itself.  It
was, previously, perfectly stuck down on an anti-perspirant-ed area about
2 inches above my waistband and nowhere near anything it could've got
caught on.  That's the third time this has happened out of about 15
sets.  Twenty quid down the drain!!  Maybe my skin doesn't work with the
adhesive?? When I used softsets they used to come out too, but the
Silhouette/Tenders didn't.  I think I'll go back to using Silhouettes.
Anyway sorry to plague the list with this but it's annoying.   Have a nic
Friday allKatharine