Re: [IPk] Sites

Forgive me if I don't send a photo of me in my underpants ;-)

All I was suggesting is that I have sufficient cloth lower than the
waistband of my faithful M&S Y-fronts, and sufficient fat there, that using
the area at the front (to the left and right) covered by the cloth is an
option for me for occasional use. But if slimmer than me, I appreciate that
may not be possible.

Have fun on your hols, and I hope you get the girl 8-)

mailto:email @ redacted