From: email @ redacted
Date: 01 August 2002 22:10:36
To: email @ redacted
Subject: [IPk] 8 i njections per day

Vic
I am interested in the regimen you were on prior to pumping.
8 injections sounds like a lot even for MDI unless you were splitting the
long
acting insulin into 3 doses ( I know some people benefit from this) and
having
5 meals, or routinely taking an extra 2 injections to bring down a high BG
on
top of 3 long acting and 3 short acting