Re: [IPk] Spare supplies

Hi Lesley

I have plenty of syringes from injection days which I
carry, for example when on holiday, in case of pump
failure. I also keep one at work and if I had to use
it there I would just use the insulin from the pump. I
have never had to use them (so far and it's been 15
months, touch wood) but I imagine it would be quite
easy to use them with the 10ml vial.

You're right about the pen cartridges: they would go
out of date and you would just end up chucking them.

Do You Yahoo!?
HotJobs - Search Thousands of New Jobs