RE: [IPk] Choice of breakfast cereals

Hi Jenny & Di

I remember on numerous occasions, from the ages of around 6 - 10, taking an
hour to eat a bowl of Weetabix and gagging on every mouthful!  This begs the
question "Why didn't my mum get something else?"!!

Special K is my current favourite low GI, low fat breakfast cereal, but lacks
fibre.  Although apparently, fibre isn't as important as was once thought...

Lesley J

Jenny wrote:
To be honest Di I've never been that keen on Weetabix
either! It's really a throwback from when I was on
injections and there were too many variables involved: