Re: [IPk] Choice of breakfast cereals

Hello all,

It's Humalog that has made more difference to me in terms of the sorts of
things that can be eaten without a BG spike.  The pump delivery certainly
helps with things like meal timing but it's the quick Humalog that lets
me attack the Crunchy Nut, the toast with real jam and so on.  If I were
to eat porridge (and I doubt I will even do so again!) I'd have to
programme a square wave.

So I still benefit from knowing about the Glycaemic Index, but nowadays
it's more about matching the insulin action to the meal than vice versa.
Anyone else?