Re: [IPk] Choice of breakfast cereals

Di, Lesley

Thanks for your replies, that certainly makes sense
about muesli being higher fat. That raises the
question: high fat or high blood sugar?!

To be honest Di I've never been that keen on Weetabix
either! It's really a throwback from when I was on
injections and there were too many variables involved:
it seemed to make things easier to have something that
was so easy to measure.

I think I'll buy a book about GI values.

Cheers all

Do You Yahoo!?
HotJobs - Search Thousands of New Jobs