[IPk] Sites

John,

thanks for this advice.  For five months I have been inserting my Tender
sets either side of my stomach, above the waist.  As was the case with
injections, I am scared to use any other site.  I have very little body fat
and do not know where you mean by 'below the waist'.  Do you mean at the
top, outer side of the buttocks??

I know the recommnended sites are mostly in the abdominal area (the
Americans seem to be a little more adventurous - can't think why (-; ) but
where else can I put Tender that is subcutaneous and won't hit musle/bone??

any suggestions welcome.....

Louis

I'm not the beach type, but when I want to be ultra-discreet, I put the
pump in my underpants and insert the infusion set below the waist band.
Everything is then out of sight.