[IPk] Re: Pumps at school

Hi Jackie,

The year about to start is the first new year (and new school) since Sam got his pump.  Julie & I managed to arrange a meeting before the end of last term with the headteacher, Sam's teacher & the school welfare (medical) staff.  This was very helpful to all concerned & we will be producing some guide sheets to distribute at the start of next term.

We wouldn't want to involve our DSN unless there were problems, which happily isn't the case.

Andrew