[IPk] Re: Pumps at school

Hi Jackie,

The year about to start is the first new year (and new school) since Sam got his pump.  Julie & I managed to arrange a meeting before the end of last term with the headteacher, Sam's teacher & the school welfare (medical) staff.  This was very helpful to all concerned & we will be producing some guide sheets to distribute at the start of next term.

We wouldn't want to involve our DSN unless there were problems, which happily isn't the case.

> From: "Jackie Jacombs" <email @ redacted>
> Date: Wed 14/Aug/2002 13:40 GMT
> To: <email @ redacted>
> Subject: Re: [IPk] Re: Pumps at school
> Hi Andrew
> Thanks for that information Andrew.
> Does your D nurse  go in to see Sams new teachers at the beginning of each new
> school years or do you just go in your self and speak to the staff?
> Also any other parents on this list, can you tell me what you do when your
> child starts with a new teacher.
> Jackie

Freeserve AnyTime, only #13.99 per month with one month's FREE trial!
For more information visit http://www.freeserve.com/time/ or call free on 0800 970 8890