From: "Andrew Dysch (remote)" <email @ redacted>
To: <email @ redacted>
Sent: 13 August 2002 20:02
Subject: [IPk] Re: Pumps at school

> Hi Jackie,
>
> He does do his own bolus, but at the moment a member of staff watches over
him, really just to make sure that he does actually press the final button
before racing off to play.  He hasn't actually forgotten yet, but there's a
first time for everything!

> He takes a packed lunch with a card inside that has the boluses marked on
it.  We've also handled school trips & cub camp "midnight feasts" by marking
the boluses on all his snacks.  It's amazing how grown up he can be when given
a bit more responsibility.

> Hope this helps.
>

> Andrew
>

> > From: "Jackie Jacombs" <email @ redacted>
> > Date: Tue 13/Aug/2002 18:55 GMT
> > To: "Insulin Pump List" <email @ redacted>
> > Subject: Pumps at school  WAS   Re: [IPk] Insurance
> >
> > Hi Andrew
> >

> > When Sam is at school does he do his own bolus and have someone watch him?
Or