Re: [IPk] Insurance

Hi Elizabeth
Yes, you're right, I'd forgotten about that!
I don't think it would be covered by insurance in that case, but I know what
you mean.
I was going to make some facetious comment about fire-eating when someone
mentioned about their pump being covered in case of fire, but it then
occurred to me that if you were in a burning building and your pump got
damaged (while still attached to you), or you were in a car accident or
something and it got damaged, it might be useful to have it insured.

Anyway, in my case the pump belongs to the hospital and not to me, since they
paid for it, so it's only on (permanent) loan. So I'm not too worried about
insurance personally.