RE: [IPk] Insurance

Di mentioned that she doesn't bother putting her pump on the insurance
because it's attached. I apologise in advance if you don't want to be
reminded of this Di, but remember when you accidentally left your pump in a
dressing room after detaching to try something on? What if it hadn't been
there when you returned to the dressing room?

I don't know if the household policy would cover it in this situation (I'm
sure they'd try to say it was your negligence and they shouldn't be liable),
but it's probably worth adding it just in case.

Here's another scenario: say you're a child, you have your pump on, and you
fall/someone pushes you into a pool/river/body of water. If you have a pump
that isn't waterproof, it might not survive. It's not farfetched: I once did
this to a boy who had had tubes put into his ears, and he wasn't supposed to
get his head wet. I didn't know that - I pushed him because he was on the
diving board and no one liked him. Ah, youth.

Grain is the enemy of the sedentary classes.