[IPk] Holidays from/with pump

Can I just say thanks to everyone who has responded to this.  I'm in the
process of deciding whether or not to pump, and I'm going to Fuerteventura in
3 weeks' time.  I won't be pumping by then, but I've been wondering about how
a pumper would cope with hot/beach holidays.

A public thanks also to Karen, who called me today and was a great
encouragement.  Is there anyone else on this list in Essex, who might be able
to meet up with me?

Cheers everyone.

Lesley J