Re: [IPk] Insurance

Thanks to everyone that has responded.
I am in the process of doing it through my home insurance. Looking
promising.

Also, can anyone help out a beginner in choosing the best infusion set
from the minimed range for my son ( 10 this year ).
What has been everyones experiences ?

Also, can anyone give me an idea of the battery life on the 508 pump. ???

Thanks

Stu