Re: [IPk] Insurance

we have just insured our daughter's pump.  I phoned my household insurance
company and they added it as an extra on the policy - mind you it cost us #20
extra until November.  We are changing our household contents insurance in
November to Cheltenham and Gloucester - they don't charge anything extra to
insure the pump - their policy covers for any single item up to #3000.00.

Hope this helps.

Collette Lewis
(daughter Stevie - on minimed pump 508 for 4 weeks now)