Re: [IPk] To pump or not to pump

>Some advice from other pumpers weho have taken holidays, and holidays from
>their pumps, would be very welcome.  What works best for you??

You might want to discuss Lantus/Glargine with your diabetes clinic.
Recently come on the UK market and is reputed to be very flat in action.

I'm not the beach type, but when I want to be ultra-discreet, I put the
pump in my underpants and insert the infusion set below the waist band.
Everything is then out of sight.

mailto:email @ redacted