[IPk] nearly there

Today I had my appointment with the consultant who deals with the pumps!
I am now feeling really excited and nervous, it has happened quicker than I thought and is coming just in time.  I start my Midwifery Diploma in 3 weeks and although I may need to take a couple of days off for the two day course, the other appointments with the DNS are going to be arranged around my timetabe (they were very supportive and helpful).  So at the moment feeling really positive despite the pooh weather we are having