From: email @ redacted [mailto:email @ redacted] On
Behalf Of Heather Bowler
Sent: 11 August 2002 14:34
To: email @ redacted
Subject: Re: [IPk] Problems with the Quick Set

Hello Andrew,

Thanks for your encouragement. It seems quite strange to hear from you -

I've read so many things you've written about your experiences with Sam
the pump. My son is also called Sam.

Of course just to complicate matters we're supposed to be going on
today. We're delaying now because we're far too anxious! We're only
going to
London for the week - for a bit of culture hopefully! It'd be great if
diabetes wasn't our focus for a while.