Re: [IPk] Problem with pump

Hi Donald

Sounds precisely like my problem. At one stage, I had also changed the
batteries only to find that the message low power appeared. But as long as
the time appears on the screen, the pump should be delivering the basal rate.
So my suggestion would be to keep the pump on and give meal boluses by

I only hope that the power to your pump will continue until you can get the
replacement. One word of caution, my pump eventually came up with the message
"Power Off" when everything shut off. If this happens take out the batteries
and try replacing the same ones again to see if you can get the power on

By the way, the message Ver. 61b is simply the version number of your pump.